Accredited Trainer Programme
Would you like to be able to teach others how to use one-page profiles and facilitate person-centred reviews?
If so, our Accredited Trainer Programme could be ideal. You can use it to train people in the organisation you work, or externally as a freelance trainer or part of a consultancy team.
This is much more than a train the trainers programme. This will provide you with a range of ways to train, coach and support people in using person-centred thinking tools and practices, including one-page profiles. You will become an accredited trainer. You, and everyone you train, will also have ongoing support from Helen Sanderson Associates through a closed Facebook group.
THIS PROGRAMME WILL EQUIP YOU TO:
• Train and support people in the development and implementation of one-page profiles and a range of other person-centred practices
• Coach new facilitators in using the tools/practices
• Use a range of ways to develop one-page profiles
• Develop a range of ways to support facilitators to review their practice – both individually and in group settings
Through this programme, everyone that you train as a facilitator also gets ongoing support from us. Participants in your courses get immediate access to a closed Facebook group for facilitators in person-centred practices, that has additional resources and discussion forums.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You will learn how to offer training to others in a range of flexible ways including:
• As a one-day course with e-learning
• Through e-learning with individual co-facilitation and coaching
This programme will enable you to be your organisation’s expert in person-centred practices, and you will be able to train, support and help others to implement one-page profiles and person-centred practices with both children and adults.
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
• Virtual group meetings, 2 hrs in duration every 2 weeks for 6-8 months with homework between meetings. (If geographical area allows, some meetings may be in person)
• A resource pack worth over £100 (UK), $160 (CAD/USD/AUD) $170 (NZD) (choose either the children or adults pack)
• A range of resources that you can bespoke to your organisation – for example, preparation materials for individual, families, professionals
• A small group or individual virtual coaching session with the programme lead Films to support your learning, including access to our Team 15 site which shares ideas and resources for embedding your learning throughout your organisation via efficient team meetings
• Full slide set and trainer’s handbook
• Person-centred thinking tools e-learning licence for a year (children or adults)
• Person-centred Reviews e-learning licence for a year (transitional age youth or adults)
• Ongoing support for a year through Slack (team messaging app)
Please note that these costs may be updated for our next programme. The costs for our 2017 programme were:
Become an accredited trainer to offer training within your organisation only:
UK – £1950
AUS – $3178.55
CAD – $3225
NZD – $3447.02
USD – $2700
Become an accredited trainer to offer training outside of your organisation or as a freelance trainer or part of a training or consultancy team:
UK – £2950
CAD – $4850
AUS – $4781.13
NZD – $5183.89
USD – $4000
BOOKING YOUR PLACE
Spaces are very limited due to the intensive and individual nature of the course.
We are currently planning dates for our next programme following a cohort in early 2017. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more.
You can apply if you already have experience presenting to groups/training or teaching. Applicants are asked to complete an application form and have a short telephone conversation with programme leads.
In the UK: email@example.com
In North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Australia: email@example.com
In New Zealand: firstname.lastname@example.org