Accredited Trainer Programme 2017
Would you like to be able to teach others how to use one-page profiles and facilitate person-centred reviews?
If so, our Accredited Trainer Programme could be ideal. You can use it to train people in the organisation you work, or externally as a freelance trainer or part of a consultancy team.
This is much more than a train the trainers programme. This will provide you with a range of ways to train, coach and support people in using person-centred thinking tools and practices, including one-page profiles. You will become an accredited trainer. You, and everyone you train, will also have ongoing support from Helen Sanderson Associates through a closed Facebook group.
THIS PROGRAMME WILL EQUIP YOU TO:
• Train and support people in the development and implementation of one-page profiles and a range of other person-centred practices
• Coach new facilitators in using the tools/practices
• Use a range of ways to develop one-page profiles
• Develop a range of ways to support facilitators to review their practice – both individually and in group settings
Through this programme, everyone that you train as a facilitator also gets ongoing support from us. Participants in your courses get immediate access to a closed Facebook group for facilitators in person-centred practices, that has additional resources and discussion forums.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
You will learn how to offer training to others in a range of flexible ways including:
• As a one-day course with e-learning
• Through e-learning with individual co-facilitation and coaching
This programme will enable you to be your organisation’s expert in person-centred practices, and you will be able to train, support and help others to implement one-page profiles and person-centred practices with both children and adults.
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
• Virtual group meetings, 2 hrs in duration every 2 weeks for 6-8 months with homework between meetings. (If geographical area allows, some meetings may be in person)
• A resource pack worth over £100 (UK), $160 (CAD/USD/AUD) $170 (NZD) (choose either the children or adults pack)
• A range of resources that you can bespoke to your organisation – for example, preparation materials for individual, families, professionals
• A small group or individual virtual coaching session with the programme lead Films to support your learning, including access to our Team 15 site which shares ideas and resources for embedding your learning throughout your organisation via efficient team meetings
• Full slide set and trainer’s handbook
• Person-centred thinking tools e-learning licence for a year (children or adults)
• Person-centred Reviews e-learning licence for a year (transitional age youth or adults)
• Ongoing support for a year through Slack (team messaging app)
Become an accredited trainer to offer training within your organisation only:
UK – £1950
CAD/USD – $3225
AUS – $3178.55
NZD – $3447.02
Become an accredited trainer to offer training outside of your organisation or as a freelance trainer or part of a training or consultancy team:
UK – £2950
CAD/USD – $4850
AUS – $4781.13
NZD – $5183.89
BOOKING YOUR PLACE
Spaces are very limited due to the intensive and individual nature of the course. The closing date for applications this year is April 28th, 2017, and the first day of the programme is in June, 2017, with preparation activities in May.
You can apply if you already have experience presenting to groups/training or teaching. Applicants are asked to complete an application form and have a short telephone conversation with programme leads.
In the UK: firstname.lastname@example.org
In North America: email@example.com
In Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
In New Zealand: email@example.com