It introduces you to a range of person-centred practices that will help you to develop a person-centred team plan
Embed person-centred thinking tools into day-to-day working.
What are Person-centred Teams?
They are focused on people and relationships, delivering great performance together, using a range of person-centred practices to achieve this.
Who is this for?
If you are a manager, team leader or anyone who typically has responsibility for helping a team work well together, then this course is for you.
What will you learn?
- How to develop a shared sense of purpose, and know what success means in relation to the purpose. Your team will know why they are there and why their work matters.
- What is important to each team member, and how to support each other individually and as a team.
- How to allocate roles and tasks based on members’ strengths and interests.
- Analysing how you are doing, and what you are learning, so that you continuously develop and improve.
- How to maintain a ‘living record’ of who the team is, their purpose, how people work together, what they are working towards, and how they are doing this; a person-centred team plan.
How will this help?
- You want to embed person-centred thinking tools and practices into day-to-day work.
- You want team members to work collaboratively and perform at their best.
- You want your team to have a culture of trust, engagement and accountability.
- You want to get the most out of team members by matching their gifts, skills and interests to people using services and tasks.
- You want to develop a culture of continual learning and development.
- You want to keep hold of great staff.
How can we deliver this?
- As a two-day facilitated workshop for up to 20 people.
- As a four-day programme including Person-centred Risk, Positive and Productive Meetings and Person-centred Supervision for up to 20 people.
- Supporting a specific team to develop a Person-centred Team plan.
- As an eight-day programme called “Transforming Teams” for up to 20 people.
Get in touch with Michelle and we’ll find the best way to help you.