Positive and Productive Meetings
A process to change your meetings and ensure that they are always positive and productive.
Introducing an innovative, practical meeting process that ensures people listen carefully, think clearly and make effective decisions together.
What are Positive and Productive Meetings?
They focus on the people who make the meeting. Positive and Productive Meetings are a solid professional process that deliver measurable results and can be used to embed person-centred thinking within an organisation.
Who is this course for?
If you ever facilitate or chair meetings then this course is for you.
What will you learn?
- Techniques for developing a clear purpose and outcomes for each meeting.
- Practical ways of ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard in the meeting.
- Simple ways to increase the quality of thinking in the meeting.
- Different tools for problem solving and covering agenda items.
- Graphic templates to record meeting information.
- A range of roles to enable everyone to contribute to the success of the meeting.
How can this help you?
- You want the time you spend in meetings to be effective and efficient.
- You want your meetings to have a clear purpose and outcomes.
- You want people to arrive at the meeting feeling prepared.
- You want people to think well together and share decision-making.
- You want everyone attending the meeting to participate and make their best contribution.
- You want people to leave meetings knowing what is expected of them.
- You want to use meetings as a way of embedding change within a team or organisation.
How can we deliver this?
- As half a day training on how to structure meetings, followed by half a day coaching on the same day to put the information into practice during an actual team meeting.
- As a one-day course for up to 20 people leading meetings. This includes training on the process, and putting it into practice in the workplace.
- Directly working with your team to implement the practices over a series of meetings.
- As a training and mentorship programme to enable you to offer support to your colleagues in your organisation.
Get in touch with Michelle and we’ll find the best way to help you.
You may also be interested in...
Person-centred organisations can deliver personalisation.
Think long-term continual development and train the trainer.
Strategic and practical support for your organisation and people.