Training the Trainers Programme in Person-Centred Practices
Closing date for applications August 1st 2016
This is much more than a train the trainers programme. This will equip you with a range of ways to train, coach and support people in using person-centred thinking tools, including one-page profiles. You will become an accredited trainer and you, and everyone you train, will also have ongoing support from Helen Sanderson Associates through a dedicated membership site.
THIS PROGRAMME WILL EQUIP YOU TO:
• Train and support people in the development and implementation of one-page profiles and a range of other person-centred practices
• Coach new facilitators in using the tools
• Use 5 ways to develop one-page profiles
• Develop a range of ways to support facilitators to review their practice – both individually and in group
Through this programme, everyone that you then train as a facilitator also gets ongoing support from us. Everyone on your courses gets immediate access to a dedicated site for facilitators in person-centred thinking, that has additional resources and discussion forums, and monthly phone-ins.
HOW YOU WILL LEARN:
You will learn how to offer training and coaching in flexible ways including:
• As a one-day course with e-learning
• Through e-learning with individual co-facilitation and coaching
This programme will enable you to be your organisation’s expert in person-centred thinking, and you will be able to train, support and help others to implement person-centred thinking tools.
This programme covers one-page profiles and other person-centred tools with both children and adults.
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
• 6 days of face-to-face support in a small group over 6 months (with work in between)
• 3 Webinars
• A resource pack worth over £100 (choose either the children or adults pack)
• A range of resources that we will bespoke to your organisation – for example, preparation materials for individual, families, professionals
• An individual virtual coaching session with the programme lead
• Films to support your learning, including access to our Team 15 site which shares ideas and resources for embedding your learning throughout your organisation via efficient team meetings (more info here)
• Full slide set and trainers handbook
• Person-centred thinking tools e-learning licence for a year (children or adults)
• Access to a private online Groupsite to connect and share for a year
• A free place at the next Person-Centred Practices Gathering
• Ongoing support for a year through the messaging app, Slack
a. Training within your organisation only if you are planning to solely train within your organisation, then the course is available to you at the reduced rate of £1950 (excluding VAT).
b. Offering this training outside of your organisation or as a freelance trainer or part of a training or consultancy team. The cost is £2950 (excluding VAT).
The places are very limited due to the intensive and individual nature of the course. The closing date for applications this year is 1st August, and the first day of the programme is in 21st September 2016.
The face-to-face days are likely to take place in Birmingham. Lunch will be provided.
You can apply if you already have experience presenting to groups/training or teaching. Applicants are asked to complete an application form and have a short telephone conversation with programme leads Gill Goodwin and Vicky Jones.
Please email Gill or Vicky for an application form: