Learning all about risk
18 October 2016 | By Amanda George
Introducing a new way to learn about person-centred risk.
Do you want to think about risk differently – in a way that is person-centred but still safe?
Do you want to understand how a fresh way to think about risk could help you and your colleagues?
Are you interested in a new approach that will help you think differently but still use your existing paperwork?
We are offering a completely new way to approach learning about enabling risk and using a person-centred approach in adult social care.
• an interactive e-learning resource to complete
• 3 interactive webinars to help you put what you have learned into practice or ask questions about your own personal challenges. These will also be recorded, so you can watch them later if you cannot attend all of them
• access to our online learning community (Groupsite) to share ideas and practice
• an electronic helpdesk to have your questions answered
• access to ‘Team 15’ materials – a way to easily introduce the concepts behind this approach to risk with your team, during only 15 minutes in team meetings
Cost, dates and booking
The cost of our full e-learning package, including the three online webinars, is £79 per person (+VAT).
The webinar dates are:
• January 13th 3.30-4.30pm
• January 20th 3.30-4.30pm
• January 27th 1-2pm
You can also buy the package without the webinar access for £49 per person (+VAT) here.
Keep in touch
Our media contact
T: +44 (0)161 442 8271