Personalising homecare: interactive online course
24 February 2017 | By Amanda George
In a competitive market, creating homecare services that are truly personalised is not only the right thing to do, it also makes business sense. Our new interactive online course for homecare managers introduces practical tools to make personalisation happen, for only £95.
Do you want to learn about how to take a structured approach to learning about what truly matters to people and reflecting this through the service they receive?
Do you want to be able to think about how to provide a more tailored service for the person and their families, even within the same resource envelope?
And would you find it useful to be able to evidence what you are doing, to demonstrate your excellence to regulators and commissioners?
If so, our new online course, combining interactive webinars, individual tasks and printed resources, could be ideal for you. We will guide you through the Progress for Providers in Homecare self-assessment tool so you can identify where you’re doing well and where you might have room for improvement, and use this is a basis to define practical actions to make a real difference.
This package includes:
- 3 interactive webinars, led by Michelle, our Adult Social Care lead associate
- A hard copy of the Progress for Providers self-assessment workbook
- An online version of the workbook
- Downloadable resources to help you embed your learning
- Get an introduction to personalisation and what this means in homecare services
- Be introduced to a range of person-centred practices
- Hear stories and examples of best practice
- Develop a service specific action plan to share with your service
Cost, dates and booking
This online course, including all the resources mentioned above, costs £95.00 (+VAT).
The webinar dates are (all times are UK time):
- May 12th 3-4pm
- May 19th 3-4pm
- May 26th 3-4pm
How to book:
To book, visit HSA Online Learning. If you would prefer to be invoiced, just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in touch
Our media contact
T: +44 (0)161 442 8271