Save the Date: Next Steps for Personalisation in the North
08 November 2016
Helen Sanderson Associates, Think Local Act Personal and ADASS present an event for Directors, Commissioners and Programme Managers in the North of England exploring personalisation and what next steps need to be to achieve real choice and control for people we support.
About the event
- Do you want to move past being Care Act compliant?
- Do you know how to balance Integration with Personalisation?
- Do you want to be involved at the cutting edge of developing new models of care that can balance these two key agendas cost effectively?
- Are you keen to start offering Individual Service Funds but want support to get started?
- Should you be involved in planning together as a region what needs to happen next for personalisation and working out what support you need to take those steps?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of the above and you’re a local Director, Commissioner or Programme Manager join us on the 23rd November 9:30 AM – 2:45 PM at the Cedar Court Hotel, Huddersfield, HD3 3RH.
Helen Sanderson talking about a new model of Home Care and how Individual Service Funds can play a critical role in moving to personalised support for all, with Ann Lloyd from the Tri-borough in London
Angela Gardner demonstrating how Individual Service Funds are transforming care in Calderdale
Stuart Cameron-Strickland presenting Progress on Community Resilience and Asset Mapping and its contribution to asset based approaches in Leeds
Martin Walker from TLAP bringing a National perspective
Register to attend
To register for the event please click here.
Keep in touch
Our media contact
T: +44 (0)161 442 8271