- Who we are
- Helen Sanderson
- Michelle Livesley
- Jo Harvey
- Gill Goodwin
- Vicky Jones
- Emily McArdle
- Ben Rosamond
- Rob Michael-Phillips
- Gill Bailey
- Adam Mileusnic
- Tom Waters
- Georgie Ralphs
- Julie Malette
- Tammy Ouellette
- Barb Swartz-Biscaro
- Amanda George
- Mary Beth Lepkowsky
- Meredith Catalini
- Roy Gerstenberger
- Aniko Adany
- Lori Jasper
- Lisa Meyer
- Jamie Markey
- Kelsey Stavseth
- Deb Watson
- Amanda Jones
- Tara Cantwell
- Jan Perkins
- Marie Calderbank
- Carol Sebborn
- Who we work with
- How can we help you?
- Our charitable work
- What people say about us
- Awards & Nominations
HSA USA Associate
What others like and admire about me
- Passionate and driven about my work
- A big health advocate
- Fun loving mom!
- Innovative and and always up for a challenge
- Compassionate and hopeful
- Solution focused
What’s important to me
• Spending quality time with my family!
• Volunteering together
• Dinners, movies, games
• Vacations to see sea life, mountains and other natural wonders
Advocating for the best outcomes:
• Ensuring my son and husband get the best treatment and support for their health and disability issues
• Staying current on research, national advocacy groups and attend parent training for my son
• Being effective in my work – helping people with disabilities have the lives they want
Feeling in control of my health:
• Doing positive, proactive things to stay healthy (stress management, eating well, exercising when possible)
• Staying current on survivorship issues for breast cancer – survivor since 2001
• Making decisions with my health care team, not having anything decided for me
• I must get results ASAP after tests/surgery
• Host and attend breast cancer advocacy groups, fundraising, awareness events
• Celebrate every survivor milestone!
Staying connected with friends wherever they may be in the world - Phone calls, texts, emails, Skype/Facetime when possible, meeting for dinner and drinks!
How best to support me
I need to attend all appointments with specialists, doctors, school folks related to Steve and Ben.
• This helps me stay up on how to provide good support and advocate.
• If I miss an appointment please share summary information with me.
• Also, I won’t schedule a full work day if there is an appointment to attend.
I use all my vacation time each year at work.
Realize time off is very important to my happiness and my health.
I appreciate understanding in not expecting me to change my vacation dates to accommodate work.
Realize I have been through LOTS of waiting with my past medical history. IF you tell me results will be ready on a certain day, I expect to receive this information.
Please give me the best phone numbers to contact someone for information or better yet, contact me directly!