- Who we are
- Helen Sanderson
- Michelle Livesley
- Jo Harvey
- Gill Goodwin
- Vicky Jones
- Emily McArdle
- Ben Rosamond
- Rob Michael-Phillips
- Gill Bailey
- Adam Mileusnic
- Tom Waters
- Georgie Ralphs
- Julie Malette
- Tammy Ouellette
- Barb Swartz-Biscaro
- Amanda George
- Mary Beth Lepkowsky
- Meredith Catalini
- Aniko Adany
- Lori Jasper
- Lisa Meyer
- Jamie Markey
- Kelsey Stavseth
- Deb Watson
- Amanda Jones
- Tara Cantwell
- Jan Perkins
- Marie Calderbank
- Carol Sebborn
- Who we work with
- How can we help you?
- Our charitable work
- What people say about us
- Awards & Nominations
HSA USA Associate
What others like and admire about me
- Passionate and driven about my work
- A big health advocate
- Fun loving mom!
- Innovative and and always up for a challenge
- Compassionate and hopeful
- Solution focused
What’s important to me
• Spending quality time with my family!
• Volunteering together
• Dinners, movies, games
• Vacations to see sea life, mountains and other natural wonders
Advocating for the best outcomes:
• Ensuring my son and husband get the best treatment and support for their health and disability issues
• Staying current on research, national advocacy groups and attend parent training for my son
• Being effective in my work – helping people with disabilities have the lives they want
Feeling in control of my health:
• Doing positive, proactive things to stay healthy (stress management, eating well, exercising when possible)
• Staying current on survivorship issues for breast cancer – survivor since 2001
• Making decisions with my health care team, not having anything decided for me
• I must get results ASAP after tests/surgery
• Host and attend breast cancer advocacy groups, fundraising, awareness events
• Celebrate every survivor milestone!
Staying connected with friends wherever they may be in the world - Phone calls, texts, emails, Skype/Facetime when possible, meeting for dinner and drinks!
How best to support me
I need to attend all appointments with specialists, doctors, school folks related to Steve and Ben.
• This helps me stay up on how to provide good support and advocate.
• If I miss an appointment please share summary information with me.
• Also, I won’t schedule a full work day if there is an appointment to attend.
I use all my vacation time each year at work.
Realize time off is very important to my happiness and my health.
I appreciate understanding in not expecting me to change my vacation dates to accommodate work.
Realize I have been through LOTS of waiting with my past medical history. IF you tell me results will be ready on a certain day, I expect to receive this information.
Please give me the best phone numbers to contact someone for information or better yet, contact me directly!
Latest reading by
24 August 2017
Next team member
HSA USA Associate - Vermont