- Who we are
- Helen Sanderson
- Michelle Livesley
- Jo Harvey
- Gill Goodwin
- Vicky Jones
- Emily McArdle
- Ben Rosamond
- Rob Michael-Phillips
- Gill Bailey
- Adam Mileusnic
- Tom Waters
- Georgie Ralphs
- Julie Malette
- Tammy Ouellette
- Barb Swartz-Biscaro
- Amanda George
- Mary Beth Lepkowsky
- Meredith Catalini
- Roy Gerstenberger
- Aniko Adany
- Lori Jasper
- Lisa Meyer
- Jamie Markey
- Kelsey Stavseth
- Deb Watson
- Amanda Jones
- Tara Cantwell
- Jan Perkins
- Marie Calderbank
- Carol Sebborn
- Who we work with
- How can we help you?
- Our charitable work
- What people say about us
- Awards & Nominations
What others like and admire about me
- My depth of knowledge
- Making things real by using my own experience
- Possess real clarity around information being shared
- Great integrity
- Walks the walk
'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.' - Mark Twain
What’s important to me
• Being in touch with my children, Babs, Rache and Craig; catching up on the phone at least twice a week with Babs and Craig works, but meeting up in Starbucks is favourite!
• Travelling to Jasper Alberta at least once a year to see Rachel, skyping every week.
• I love football – Man City are my team, watching every home game with Craig and friends is a must!
• To run 4 miles at least 3 times a week with my friend Jayne.
• To be organised and know what is in my diary so I can plan, I love to achieve a good few things on my to do list each day.
• To also work in services and spend time directly with people who are supported.
• To spend time with people who use services and hear what they are saying.
• To keep the enthusiasm flowing by continual learning and seeing positive change for people.
• That people are honest with me, I loathe duplicity.
• Not to have so much to do that I feel panicked or overwhelmed.
• To have clarity around what is expected of me, and have time frames and complete work by the set date.
How best to support me
• Know that time to plan in advance really works for me whenever possible.
• I have a ‘to do’ list at all times and tick things off as I do them – if you ask me to do something make sure I write it down.
• I do not think well on my feet, whenever possible give me notice in advance if you want me to think something through with you.
• Communication by text, mobile or e-mailworks for me, though I appreciate it if phone, calls can be before 8pm unless urgent.
• Give me clear travel instructions to meeting places, venues – I must not be late.
• Be clear if you want something from me, detailed e-mails work best.
• Know that I over commit myself – if you are asking me to do something check out with me that I have thought it through. I often say yes without giving good attention to what is being asked.
• If I contact you whenever possible respond to me within 5 working days.
• I am often described as being very confident but you should know that I am sensitive and will pick up on bad atmospheres, I will worry if I think I have offended you, I much prefer people to be direct and honest if I have caused upset or let them down in any way
Latest reading by Heather
Next team member