- Who we are
- Who we work with
- How can we help you?
- Our charitable work
- What people say about us
- Awards & Nominations
What others like and admire about me
- Passionate about change
- Big thinker
'Be the change that you wish to see in the world' - Ghandi
What’s important to me
• To spend time with my family: have an evening or afternoon just with Andy each week; breakfast with everyone together at least three times a week and family night every Sunday.
• To be together with my big extended family for a weekend at least three times a year, and speak to or text my sisters, Nik and Mum every week.
• To work with Julie so that we have great designs and can share what we are learning.
• To spend time with the team six times a year to think together, plan and stay connected.
• To meditate and do a little yoga every day (for 10 -15 minutes) and go to the Saturday class.
• To keep learning new skills. At the moment this is around social media.
• To have a Mac computer, and have my iPhone with me at all times. To keep in touch with people through Facebook and Twitter.
How best to support me
• Know that I get frustrated playing telephone tag. Text and emails work best for me, or booking a time for a call.
• Get back to me when you say you will, and meet deadlines we have agreed or let me know if this is not possible (before the deadline is missed!).
• Know that I drown in detail, but love thinking big picture and strategy.
• Be upfront and straight with me – please don’t rely on me second guessing you or picking up hints. I need people to be frank and honest.
• Know that I get frustrated repeating discussions because we can’t remember what we agreed the first time we talked about it. Please make sure we always know who is recording actions in meetings or conversations
Latest reading by Helen
Next team member