- Who we are
- Helen Sanderson
- Michelle Livesley
- Jo Harvey
- Gill Goodwin
- Vicky Jones
- Emily McArdle
- Ben Rosamond
- Rob Michael-Phillips
- Gill Bailey
- Adam Mileusnic
- Tom Waters
- Georgie Ralphs
- Julie Malette
- Tammy Ouellette
- Barb Swartz-Biscaro
- Amanda George
- Mary Beth Lepkowsky
- Meredith Catalini
- Roy Gerstenberger
- Aniko Adany
- Lori Jasper
- Lisa Meyer
- Jamie Markey
- Kelsey Stavseth
- Deb Watson
- Amanda Jones
- Tara Cantwell
- Jan Perkins
- Marie Calderbank
- Carol Sebborn
- Who we work with
- How can we help you?
- Our charitable work
- What people say about us
- Awards & Nominations
What others like and admire about me
- Down to Earth
- Make people think
- Great fun
'Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well' - Voltaire
What’s important to me
• That I have opportunities to be involved in work that lights my fire and to feel that I am learning and stretching myself.
• That I have chances to question thinking and decision making.
• To have chances to celebrate successes.
• To be around “can do” people. I am a glass half full person and am at my best when people look for solutions.
• To have quality time at home with my family, especially on Sundays when I love to cook a big Sunday dinner for everyone.
• That I have opportunities to kick back and have fun with friends and colleagues.
• To feel connected to the people I work with, this can be face to face, on the phone, by social media or text and e-mail and to be in touch at least monthly.
• To understand the bigger picture and where my part is within it.
• To feel that I know what I am talking about and feel sufficiently prepared for whatever I am involved in.
• To see my grandson Oliver at least once a week and to speak to him on the phone a couple of times a week.
• To make time to exercise at least 3 times a week and to do that with a member of my family or a friend.
• To play in my local darts and dominoes team every Monday.
• To keep up to date with my online scrabble games at least 3 times a week.
• I always have a book on the go. I love science fantasy and the classics, and must read every night.
How best to support me
• I am always hungry for new experiences and to learn. However, this means I may need reminding about my work/life balance and whether the work marries with my passions and interests and complements work I may already be involved in.
• I am at my best when I have freedom to be creative. Having a flexible framework or outline works best for me as opposed to a blank page. I have a tendency to procrastinate if I am starting something from scratch.
• I am a fiercely passionate person and this can sometimes make me appear brash or abrasive. Let me know, I will respond well to a humorous approach from those who know and care about me.
• Although I am a confident, outgoing person, I have a tendency to self flagellate about things. Help me with this by getting me to talk through and analyse the issue.
• I enjoy being stretched. However, if I am involved in too many new things I will feel overwhelmed. Check out my comfort zone with me.
• If I don’t understand something fully, I will revisit and question it until I do. Please be patient if this feels repetitive.
• I think best with other people and value opportunities to talk through ideas or problems.
• I value open, honest and constructive feedback. I’m not very skilled at reading between the lines or second guessing.
• I often have to leave for work very early in the morning. My first cup of tea of the day, sets me off in the right direction. Please make sure there is enough milk left for this!
• I occasionally suffer from allergic reactions and take antihistamines daily and carry an epi pen.
• A cheery and welcoming “good morning” and quick, non work related, catch up from people I work with helps me to feel part of the team
Latest reading by Heather
Next team member